Acceptable Use Policy
Your use of this website signifies your consent to us collecting and using personal data about you as specified below in accordance with this policy statement.
How do we collect personal information about you and how is it used?
- You may provide personal information when contacting or communicating with us, and we may keep a record of that correspondence
- You may use our services and give your name and e-mail address to make a comment about our services or website.
- We will collect information about your tastes and preferences, both when you tell us and by analysis of customer traffic, including using “cookies”.
- It may be that some of the personal information you give us (for example, about your health and age) is sensitive personal data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation. Such information (“sensitive information”) will only be disclosed with your express consent.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- We may use personal information collected about you to help us develop the layout of our website to ensure that our site is as useful and enjoyable as possible.
- We may use personal information collected about you to let you know about functions on our website or changes to our terms and conditions of use.
- Personal data provided to us by third parties in accordance with the law.
We may sometimes collect information about the computer or device you use to access our sites, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration.
We may provide aggregate statistics about sales, customers, traffic patterns and information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that identifies you or any individual personally.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers in the European Union. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology and any credit, debit card or payment details you submit online will be processed and held by our third party payment processor, Barclaycard. We do not hold credit or debit card data ourselves.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do what we reasonably can to protect your personal data and we have had this website security tested by a third party, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site and any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use appropriate procedures and security features to try to protect your personal data against unauthorised or unlawful access or accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Accessing our site
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend any service we provide on our website without notice.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this policy.
You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable laws or regulations
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or intention
- to post messages aimed at vulnerable persons or a person under 14 years of age
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm any other person in any way
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any commercial messages, advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
– any part of our site;
– any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
– any software used in the provision of our site; or
– any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and termination
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site without notice
- Issue of a warning to you
- Taking legal action against you
- Reporting the issue to the police or law enforcement authority if we reasonably feel this is necessary
To the maximum extent legally permitted, we exclude liability for any actions we take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You should visit this page regularly to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be subject to modification or supplemented by other terms or notices published elsewhere on our site.